Tuesday, September 1, 2015

Transfers...

So I got transferred...So many mixed feelings. I feel like I was able to accomplish what I needed to here in Colatina, but I am super sad to be leaving. I'll miss my companion so much and I'll miss all of the members and my recent converts and all of my investigators :(

This week was super fun! And we were finally able to baptize Gilmar!!! He was so happy! Sister Hibauza completed one year in the mission so we threw her a little party and it was also an Elder's birthday so Thursday was super fun and we ate a ton of cake haha

Sorry I don't have much time and I want to send more photos but I'll have more updates next week on my new area and my new companion!

I LOVE AND MISS YOU ALL!

Eu amo vocês!!!

Com amor,
<3 Sister Earls
 
Last Pday, we went a little crazy at the supermercado haha
 

Our last district meeting! Gonna miss these missionaries :(


Elder Giancoli helped us with baptismal interviews on Thursday and it was Elder Garcia's birthday so they bought us açaí!


GILMAR FOI BATIZADO! As famílias poderão ser eternas!!! <3



We found a giant watermelon in the church kitchen. It cost $R30...We had to take pictures haha


 

No comments:

Post a Comment