Tuesday, September 22, 2015

As Famílias Poderão Ser Eternas

HEY HEY! I'm super pumped right now because we had an awesome morning. I finally did something fun for Pday! We hiked the morro do moreno and it was super intense. I'll try to send some photos, but they're on the other sisters' cameras so I'm not sure if I'll be able to this week.

We had another frustrating week, but we are excited because the sister training leaders will be coming this week to help us out. We've just been trying to get more excited about our area and we've been trying to find more elect people to teach. We love the members in the ward and they are all really helpful, but the people that we've been teaching haven't been progressing. 

Jacó came to church for the third time, but he has no desire to get married so he won't be able to be baptized until he is ready to make that step. We've been testifying like crazy about eternal families and the blessings of baptism and the temple, but he doesn't really understand much of what we teach so it's frustrating. Tayná still hasn't come to church but we are trying to motivate her family still. The Elders are helping us out with her since we're pretty sure that their family like the Elders more...And we've been working with a woman named Marilza who became really interested after we taught the plan of salvation, but she still hasn't come to church. So yeah...

I love working with Sister A. Melo and she motivates me a lot. She is such a hard worker and an amazing example to me. I am so grateful for the opportunity to be her companion and to learn so much from her. Also, she has helped me a lot with my Portuguese and I've been able to help her with English :)

I'm super happy her in Glória! Even though our area is far and we spend at least 2 hours every day just to arrive in and return from our area haha The members really are awesome and they give us awesome lunches and there's always dessert haha Maybe I'll start to gain back all the weight that I've lost here in Brasil ;) 

Anyways, I love you all and I know that families really can be together forever. We've been teaching the plan of salvation a lot recently and every time I teach, I learn something new and gain new insights and it strengthens my testimony of the temple, families, and the blessings that God has in store for us (if we are faithful until the end).

Eu amo vocês!!!

Com amor,
<3 Sister Earls
 
 
 a pretty part of our area ;)
 

haha assembleia de deus






 

No comments:

Post a Comment