Tuesday, September 1, 2015

OH GLÓRIA!

Hey everyone! 

So my new area is Glória!! Sister Richards was trained here by Sister A.Melo who is my new companion! Woohoo uma companheira brasileira!!! Sister A. Melo is from Campinas and she's awesome! She's already helped me sooooo much this week. She's helping me with português and with the area. It's awesome because even though we're opening the area, she already served here so we haven't gotten too lost yet. The only thing is that our area is super far away from the church building and it's kinda dangerous at night and we have to walk a lot! But I love the ward and the members help a ton and they give us rides all the time and we receive sooooo much food haha Maybe I'll gain back all the weight I've lost...

I miss Colatina and Sister Hibauza a lot but I know that I'm supposed to be here. Oh and Sister Hibauza is training! Awww I miss her and all of the people in Colatina so much. I'm hoping that maybe I'll be able to serve there again before the end of my mission. I think I'm the only missionary that wants to return there because nobody likes the hills haha

We'll be having a baptism on Wednesday, but it won't count for the mission since her mom is a member (less-active who is coming back to church) and she won't be 9 until November. But Victória is awesome and I'm super happy for her and we've been teaching her almost every day and she has so many questions and she understands everything super well :)

I LOVE AND MISS YOU ALL!

Eu amo vocês!!!

Com amor,
<3 Sister Earls

No comments:

Post a Comment