Monday, January 18, 2016

Fé e Esperança

I'm running out of time but I still just wanted to send a quick email. This week was great and it's been super fun with Sister Dodge. We are working really hard and we have found some amazing people. We are trying to work a lot with some eternal investigators as well so if you can keep them in your prayers that would be great! Some names are: Roberto, Nayara, and Bruno :) Oh and Gabriela isn't an eternal investigator but her baptismal date fell through last week and she'll be interviewed on Wednesday and we will mark a new date with her so keep her in your prayers too :)

When I was doing my personal studies this morning, I read Elder Holland's talk from the most recent General Conference again because I love it. I especially love a part that he says at the end: "Be peaceful. Believe in God and yourself. You are doing better than you think you are." I know that every thing on my mission counts and that I can't waste the time and opportunities of service that I have. And even when I feel like I'm not doing enough, I really am doing better than I think I am. The Lord has trusted me to help Him do His work and I am so grateful to be a missionary :)

Eu amo vocês!

Com amor,
Sister Earls

Oh and today is Sister Dodge's birthday so we're gonna party because it's Pday! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment