Wednesday, July 22, 2015

SÓ ARGENTINA!

Argentina loves me! My new companion is AWESOME! Sister Hibauza is adorable and beautiful and creative and super intelligent and hilarious and my third companion from ARGENTINA!

Sorry I'm running out of time again so I'm just gonna copy and paste what I sent to President Young...Sorry about my portuguese...

Esta semana foi muito boa. Só que a gente ficou um pouco desanimada ontem por causa de nossos pesquisadores. Tivemos 3 pessoas na igreja mas nenhuma delas foram as pessoas que realmente estavam progredindo e que estávamos esperando. Todas ela já tinham ido na igreja várias vezes mas não querem ser batizadas. As outras pessoas que estávamos ensinando e que tiveram datas não foram na igreja então ficamos muito tristes. Mas a gente vai tentar de criar um novo grupo de ensino e vamos cortar as pessoas que não realmente vão progredir por enquanto e tudo vai dar certo.

Eu amo minha companheira com todo meu coração. Sister Hibauza é um grande exemplo para mim e já estou aprendendo muito com ela. Ela está me ajudando com meu português e estou ajudando ela um pouco com inglês. Ela ensina muito bem e está me ajudando a ter mais confiança e a falar mais. Estou muito animada para trabalhar aqui em Colatina com ela.

Também, estou muito animada porque parece que os membros têm mais confiança na gente. Durante a semana passada, recebemos muitas referências e parece que as irmãs estão gostando muito da gente. Também, mais membros ofereceram sair conosco. 

Woohoo!!

Oh and I wanted to share a quote that has been helping me out a lot during the last month. 

"We acknowledge that your path will at times be difficult. But I give you this promise in the name of the Lord: rise up and follow in the footsteps of our Redeemer and Savior, and one day you will look back and be filled with eternal gratitude that you chose to trust the Atonement and its power to lift you up and give you strength." -President Dieter F. Uchtdorf

This quote was from one of the recent Ensign magazines and it really stuck in my head. I am truly grateful for the Atonement and the power it brings into our lives. I have truly learned on my mission how to apply the Atonement in my life and how to teach others how to apply the Atonement in their lives. Life is filled with difficult times, but I know that as we follow the path of the Savior, we are truly filled with more strength and He is able to help lift our burdens.

Eu amo vocês!!!

Com amor,
<3 Sister Earls
 
TCHAU Sister Alós! Haha this was the struggle because we live on the fifth floor and her cart thingy broke and we had to cross the bridge so we had to catch an ônibus and it took us like a half hour to get to the rodoviária but we arrived safely and just in time to catch our ônibus to Vitória (we only got a little sweaty haha)
 

I love transfers because I get to see all of my friends!!! And I get letters and packages! (Thanks mom!)


Sister Hibauza is obsessed with açaí também!


Sister Hibauza is the coolest and she knows about TOTORO! She loves that I'm asian hahaha

 

No comments:

Post a Comment